Great Expectations!

EXPECTATIONS!!
 
Great or small propel a lot of our actions. Rarely is an action taken without expecting something at the end of it. One gives with, yes, the expectation, of receiving something at the end of it. When one does not receive what one expects it strains the relationship, it mars our outlook,makes us resentful.....

Is it possible to give without expecting something in return? I think once a person stops expecting anything, that person can find contentment. Mmmmm... but I was expecting ... Ah hah there you are. I did this because I was expecting that you would......

It seems we spend our lives living upto others expectation of us or rather what we perceive as their expectation of us. No wonder we are messed up - because dont you think it is but impossible to meet everyone's expectation? I for one, will first try to live upto my expectations and then......

MOOD: shocked fer what i didnt expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment