hey people!

grrrr.. im sure you guys will ask yourselves 'whats wrong with this gurl?? is she okayh?? what happened to her this lately?? and why is she being so emo??' hahaa.. well, thats me.. i have my limit to be patient.. and i can laugh, smile and cry so easily to certain people actually.. if you wanna call me that im weak, yea i admit that.. i am easy to cry when something really touch me but am easy to laugh too.. its hard for me to hate or be mad with someone.. i just try to cool myself by keeping a distance from them and just keep quiet.. cuz thats the best way for me to not being too angry and not saying bad words to them.. (: and i dun like to call people bad things cuz that aint right..
ouh yea, speaking about RIGHt, everybody has their own right to talk, do, or whatsoever to other people.. but you must think that if you wanna talk or do bad things to other people,must have some limit.. (: cuz what goes around, comes around.. and what goes up, will be going down.. cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment