thinking with the heart, not head.. is it the right one??

Desire, lust, excitement, nervousness, frustration etc. etc. etc...all come under the seemingly innocuous word "Emotions"...

Well, emotions govern our lives... It motivates us, depresses us, makes us impulsive and in many ways defines us as a person... I think people who can control their emotions live better lives than someone like me who is a bit emotional doormat.. 

Hmmmm so who exactly is an emotional doormat?? (I coined the phrase btw..haha) Well someone who thinks with her heart, not head, someone who naively still believes in the fact, that people are what they say they are, no hidden agendas because after all...why would one make life more complicated than it already is? Someone who genuinely cares about people, is empathetic and yup, a little sensitive... Yeah, yeah..i can say, that is me and now you know why I am confused and bewildered....

I feel like I am an anamoly, I am positive, extrovert, generally happy, motivated, yet sensitive, extremely emotional, get hurt easily but always trying to cover it up, impulsive oh well...

Emotions - We need to be able to control it and not let it control us. Profound, huh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment