12.11.10

lookin at da date... 
its 12.11.10 dearies.
look nice ha...
well, dat date have double meaning for me okeyh?
i dont know exactly what am i thinkin rite now...
it shud be da happiest day or maybe da greatest day ever..
but somehow it turn out to be da....hmmmm....
i dont know what is da perfect word to describe it...=(
yes,it had happened and i never expect it to happen dat fast..
i am a bit sad of course after realising what had happened on dat day...
but worst,i only realised it a few days later..oh my....
dear god! is dis a punishment for me..??
or is it a way to guide me to a better life or even lead me to be a better person??
pliz-pliz-pliz...
give me strength to face all dis...
i know its not easy to turn it back to normal..but i promised myself to do anything..
as long as i'm capable enough to do dat..
whatever happen..im still grateful to all i've got...
well..i cant tore down da urgency of dis thing to happen...
and hopefully i can smile even though it hurts...
it's not dat i dont regret it...but to me..
dis is another lesson i had in ma teenage life maybe...
i can cope wif it....
life wouldnt be better without experience isn't it..?
so i guess i have to take it easy..smiling is da best thing for me to do now..
n find a way to get through it...
insyaallah...amin..o^.^o

>12.11.10...dis date will never be erase from my mind...<

No comments:

Post a Comment