deeply madly in lurve...

You said once baby

that it is impossible for you to love once more
that it is impossible for you to be loved again
that it is impossible for you to trust someone
that it is impossible for you to stick with someone

I said

give it a try because it is worth it
give it a try so that you can believe again
give it a try so that you can love again
give it a try so that i can show you

How great

your smile is
your laughter is
your happiness is
your passion in loving someone

I am sorry for everything that happened

All those things that i did
All those words that i said
All those moments that i wasted
All those voices that i threw

I promise you my dear

I'll do my best
I'll take the test
I'll go for the dream
I'll do anything

Because I believe that it is worth it

It is worth a failure
It is worth a hatred
It is worth a silence
It is worth it for me trying

To be with you! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment