birthday wishes :)

To Syg's Mom,Auntie Fatimah...

This comes with many loving thoughts & warm wishes…
May ur day be filled wif laughter on dis special day & may da finest things in life always come ur way happy birthday..May u hav all da joy ur heart can hold,all da smiles a day can bring,all da blessings a life can unfold..May u hav Gods best in everything..May all ur dreamz come true..andandand may our relation will last forever..too many?nu-uh…coz there’s lot more I can’t say in words..juz imagine how many of it in my mind n in dis small heart…only me who knows bout it..hehe;))


well…wishin u a veryveryvery happy birthday mak...!=)
she's already 52 years old..but still maintain her beauty...still cute..
i do hope i'll be juz like her when its my time..hehe
to my dear Syafieq...take good care of ur lovely,nice,kind-hearted mom...
i do have 'mama'..n being wif u..i now have 'mak' too..
how great life is... :)
thanx soooo much 4 all...
n to mak,HEPI BURFDAY AGAIN N I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U!
-sincerely from a heart that beats ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment