life is simple..but y sometimes it can turn out to be complicated.....

Life is life...n it is far away from its true meaning if it's not arouse n surrounded by problems, tragedies, n many more...i'm trying to live da life i used to live...still looking for ways to get myself back on track again...bcoz of dis one stupid thing showed up, da whole point changed....


i believe,all of us always wonder whether u can achieve or not something dat u want in dis bored life...in my case..i guess i dont know either...some part of me says dat i can do it but another part of me says no..things havent been dat good for me nowadays..i keep on killing myself day by day n i guess dats da only way to relief dis stupid feeling of mine...thinking about da past,wondering about da future, n revising my current weather.. n yes..it is not dat good n hopefully it wont last dat long...


i am anxiously lookin forward to start things all over again, eventhough i hav no guts to turn da cycle back...but believe..there will always way to make it...n i believe....in dis life...nothing is impossible....



**in dis hard times..i'm glad i still have lover dat always stay by my side..
supporting me all da time..thanx syg..u give me reasons to smile..;))

No comments:

Post a Comment